The TV deals at Amazon for Prime Day are pretty good, but Amazon is offering an extra 15 percent off Samsung 2018 LED and QLED HDTVs when you use your Amazon Prime credit card. That 15 percent will be reflected as a credit on your next bill.
- 65-inch Samsung UN65NU6500 curved 4K UHD LED HDTV (2018) for $1,188.29 ($1,397.99 without credit card discount)
- 65-inch Samsung 6-Series QLED QN65Q6F QLED smart HDTV (2018) for $1,443.29 ($1,697.99 without discount)
- 55-inch Samsung 7-Series QLED Curved QN55Q7C 4K UH LED smart HDTV (2018) for $1,528.29 ($1,797.99 without discount)
- 65-inch Samsung 9-Series QLED QN65Q9F 4K UHD LED smart HDTV (2018) for $2,973.29 ($3,497.99 without discount)
- 55-inch Samsung The Frame UN55LS003AFXZA 4K UHD LED smartTV (2017) for $1,682.58 ($1,979.50 without discount)
- 65-inch Samsung 8-Series QLED QN65Q8F 4K UHD smart HDTV (2018) for $2,378.29 ($2,797.99 without discount)
Other TV and Accessory Deals
- 40-inch TCL 40S305 1080p smart Roku LED HDTV for $194.99 (list price $289.99)
This 40-inch has Roku built-in and over 3,300 reviews with a 4.2/5 star rating, which is pretty good for a budget TV with good picture quality.
- 43-inch Toshiba 4K UltraHD HDR Fire TV Edition Smart HDTV for $249.99 (list $299.99)
The Toshiba Fire TV is the king of Prime Day. At a $110 discount, you will not find a better deal, especially if you just need another TV around the house.
- 49-inch Sony KD49x720e 4K UltraHD LED Smart HDTV (2017) for $438 (list price $699.99)
Sony has made a comeback in TVs by focusing on fewer models with competitive price points. This 720e is pretty good particularly for gaming or as a really big computer monitor.
- Epson Home Cinema 1060 1080p 3100-Lumens Projector for $499 (list price $649.99)
Nothing replicates the movie theater like a projector. At $500, this is currently the best Prime Day projector deal we’ve found. It can produce up to a 300-foot image, great brightness, has two HDMI ports, and can even handle smartphone streaming.
Some of the best TV deals aren’t actually at Amazon. Check out some deals from Walmart below.
- 49-inch Hisense 49H6E 4K Ultra HD LED HDTV for $219.99 at Walmart (list price $349.99)
If you want 4K on the cheap, this 4K Hisense is one of the best-selling 4K TVs available.
- 50-inch Vizio E50x-E1 4K full-array LED HDTV with 10 dimming zones for $349.99 at Walmart (list price $448)
This 50-inch Vizio 4K is easily one of the best deals we’ve found this year. It has an incredible combination of price, name brand, and performance that is hard to beat.
- 55-inch Vizio P55-E1 4K smart XLED TV for $699.99 at Walmart (list price $998)
If you want top-notch picture quality at well under $1,000, the Vizio P-Series is on par with TVs over twice its price (especially at this $300 discount). It is Editors’ Choice from many major sites for picture quality, great contrast, and deep blacks. The larger 65-inch Vizio P65-E1 4K Smart XLED TV is also available for $949.99.
- 65-inch JVC LT-65MA770 4K Ultra HD LED HDTV for $479.99 at Walmart (list price $699.99)
A big 4K TV for under $500 is a bit of a unicorn. But Walmart happens to have a 65-inch 4K TV at over $200 off, one of the best dollar per square ratios.
- 65-inch Vizio E65-E1 4K Smart XLED TV for $599.99 at Walmart (list price $898)
A name-brand big-screen 4K TV is regularly becoming the norm at the $800 price point, but $600 is unheard of. VIzio is known to make strong performing TVs packed with features at an aggressive price point. There is also a 50-inch.
Published at Tue, 17 Jul 2018 18:16:08 +0000 from Google News