Huawei's Band 2 Pro fitness tracker is now available in the US
After being available internationally for some time, Huawei is finally bringing its Band 2 Pro fitness tracker to the United States. Coming in at $69.99, it provides some solid tracking capabilities for those that are on a budget and don’t want to spend hundreds of dollars on the latest Apple Watch or Android Wear device.
One of its key features is Professional Run Coach, which can be customized to various training programs. There’s also Relaxation Training, which is meant to help with stress-relieving breathing instructions, and it includes Huawei’s TruSleep sleep tracking. Naturally, you’ll also get your notifications from your phone.
“Behind the development of the Huawei Band 2 Pro is a desire to build a fitness tracker that supports our digital and physical lives while still maintaining an attractive look and feel,” said Vincent Wen, Vice President of Huawei Device USA. “Regardless of where adventures may lead, we’re proud to say the Band 2 Pro and our lineup of wearables are there to help support everyone’s desire for more active lifestyles.”
Other specifications include:
- Size: 44×19.7×10.3 mm
- Strap Length: 114.67mm + 101.35mm
- Screen: PMOLED black-and-white screen
- Weight: Approximately 21g
- Bluetooth: 2.4GHz; Bluetooth 4.2 protocol; Bluetooth connection distance < 10m (in an open area)
- Sensors: 3-axis accelerometer; detached PPG cardio tachometer; infrared wear sensor
- OS: Android 4.4 or higher, iOS 8.0 or higher
- Charging Method: Two PIN charging port, connected to charging cradle through clip
Available in Black, Blue, and Red, it’s compatible with any smartphone running Android 4.4 or higher, or iOS 8.0 or higher. You can grab it from Amazon right now for $69.99.
Gallery: Huawei Band 2 Pro
Published at Thu, 07 Sep 2017 19:34:00 +0000 from Google News